This website your browser does not support. Please upgrade your browser Or Use google Crome
Frequently Asked Questions
- About DBT
- Organisation: How can I get the information about DBT?
- Vision & Mandate: What is the DBT?
- Organisational structure: Where can I get the information about the DBT staff?
- Basic Research: Where can I find details about the new basic science research areas in the field of Biotechnology?
- Medical: What are research areas supported by DBT in the field of Medical Biotechnology?
- Agriculture: What are the research areas supported by DBT in the field of Agricultural Biotechnology?
- Food: What are the research areas supported by DBT in the field of Food & Nutrition?
- Environment: What are the research areas supported by DBT in the field of Environment & Bio-resources?
- Animal: What are the different R&D programmes in the field of Animal Biotechnology?
- Aquatic: What are the research areas supported by DBT in the field of Aquatic and Marine Biotechnology?
International Collaborations: Can DBT provide a brief detail about the various International Collaborations?
- Human Resource Development: What are DBT’s roles in Human Resource Development?
- Schemes: How can I can get the information about the different schemes under DBT?
- Grant: What are the grants processes for any project?
- Fellowships: Where can I locate information about fellowships?
- Awards: What are the different types and categories of awards given by DBT?
- International Funding: How can I find information regarding International Funding for research?
- CTEP: How can I get financial support for conferences, exhibitions and lectures?
- Project Database: Can DBT provide a list of projects sanctioned by it?
- Latest News: Where can I find information about the latest announcements, press releases as well as news coming out of DBT?
- Events: How can I get information about DBT’s conferences and events?
- Gallery: Where can I find the archives of pictures and videos?
- Publications: What are the publications of DBT?
- Contact Us
- How can I contact the DBT?