This website your browser does not support. Please upgrade your browser Or Use google Crome
DBT-ICMR Collaborative effort on Maternal and Child Health Call for Proposals from Institutions in the defined areas(Last date:15/07/2016)
Call status: Open
Proposal deadline: 15th July, 2016
Letter of intent is invited in the following areas
- Point of care tests for pre-symptomatic diagnosis and monitoring at risk cases of
- Good quality, affordable, highly sensitive and specific physiologic and
biochemical/ultrasound markers for predicting adverse feto-maternal outcome
- Identify potential targets for therapeutic agents to regulate placental function, for
prevention and treatment of preeclampsia.
- Development and validation of innovative m-health solutions or algorithms for risk prediction in preeclampsia which will allow timely referral.
- Determinants of adverse outcomes in preeclampsia
Dr. Anamika Gambhir and Dr. Reeta Rasaily
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org